Medical Excellence. Confidentiality. State-of-the Art Women’s Health Care Provided in a Safe and Secure Setting.
Little Rock Family Planning Services ("LRFPS") is a modern, free standing, out-patient surgical center providing abortion care to a wide geographical area. Currently, we are the only licensed surgical abortion clinic in the state of Arkansas.
We have a team of very experienced physicians that are all medical doctors, and are all licensed by the state of Arkansas. Dr. Willie Parker, our Medical Director has been providing abortion care for 18+ years.
LRFPS staff model utilizes a team approach thus providing the best possible care for each patient, enhanced by an attitude of warmth, respect, and complete confidentiality.
Our clinic has a well-deserved reputation for quality patient care and surgical excellence. We are inspected annually by the Arkansas Department of Health, therefore we meet and/or exceed all standards set by the state.
We are a proud member of the National Abortion Federation ("NAF") — an organization that sets national standards for abortion care and Abortion Care Network ("ACN") — provides independent providers with tools and resources to keep exceptional, patient-centered abortion care available.
Our Medical Staff
Willie J. Parker, MD, MPH, MSc
Dr. Willie J. Parker is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and trained in preventive medicine and epidemiology through the Centers for Disease Control. He currently, provides abortion care for women in several American states and has been an abortion provider since 2003.
His work includes a focus on violence against women, sexual assault prevention, and reproductive health rights through advocacy, provision reproductive health services, and men's reproductive health.
He is a published author. Life's Work: A Moral Argument for Choice, was published in April of 2017.
Lori Williams, MSN/APRN/CNP/WHNPc
Lori became the Clinical Director of Little Rock Family Planning Services in February 2007, but previously served as Associate Clinical Director beginning in 2004. She also practices as a Women’s Healthcare Nurse Practitioner for our gynecology clinic.
Previously, she was the Nursing Supervisor at Women’s Community Health Center in Little Rock from 2000 to 2004. Lori supervised the medical staff of the abortion clinic, as well as, practiced as the clinic’s Nurse Practitioner for the Women’s Health/Gynecology services.
She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville and attended the graduate program at Vanderbilt University where she received her Masters of Science in Nursing and Women’s Healthcare Nurse Practitioner specialty training.
About Our Clinic
Our clinic building is designed to provide comfort, security, privacy and convenience for our patients and family members.
Since 1973, LRFPS has been the clinic of choice for women, providing the highest possible standard of care. In March 1997, we moved into our new clinic, the only Arkansas facility specifically designed and built for your specialized health care needs.
- We are located in West Little Rock on a quiet, private street within easy access of all major highways.
- Should your visit require a two-day procedure, you will be required to stay within one hour of the clinic site.
- Our Clinic is located within walking distance of several hotels. Click here for a list of nearby hotels
- We provide ample free parking in our main entrance area.
- Metal detectors and closed circuit cameras at our main entrance are among the multiple security features to help insure the safety of our patients.
- Our waiting area is inviting, warm and soothing. We maintain an atmosphere that will enhance safety and relaxation.
- Our CLIA certified laboratory includes the latest in equipment for accurate and immediate testing and results. A hemoglobin is done to check for anemia and the Rh factor is checked to determine if Rhogam is needed after the procedure.
- The exam room is equipped with a modern ultrasound in order to determine exact length of the pregnancy.
- Our individual counseling rooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated.
- Our individual recovery rooms are designed for your comfort and privacy.
- Your recovery period is usually brief and in most cases a family member or friend may visit with you.
Why Choose LRFPS
Abortion is legal (allowed) in the State of Arkansas. Patients must receive state-directed counseling and wait 72 hours before having an abortion.
In addition, we have a team of very experienced physicians that are all medical doctors, and licensed by the state of Arkansas. Willie Parker, MD, our Medical Director has been providing abortion care for years.
Little Rock Family Planning Services is a modern, free standing, out-patient surgical center. We provide abortion care to a wide geographical area including, Texas and Louisiana. Currently, we are the only licensed abortion clinic in the state of Arkansas.
Medical excellence, confidentiality and state-of-the-art women’s health care provided in a SAFE setting with a compassionate and non-judgmental staff. We meet and exceed Clinical Policy Guidelines established by the National Abortion Federation.
To estimate the length of your pregnancy, enter the first day of your last period in the field below, and then press ‘calculate’ to the right of it.
“Uplifting. Encouraging. Professional. Non-Judgmental. Excellent.”
“Thank you so much for getting me through this procedure. You all are awesome.”
“Very helpful, courageous people doing a great service for the community”
“I am very appreciative of the politeness and the accepting atmosphere”
“Love all the employees and doctors. You all made my experience as good as it can be.”