Please call our clinic at (800) 272-2183 for current abortion fees.
All fees for abortion services include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Lab Work
- Required Medications
- Private Counseling
- Gas Analgesia (nitrous oxide gas)
- Post Abortion Examination – 4 weeks later
- 24 Hour On-Call Physician and Nurse
- Fee Covers Rhogam for RH Negative Patients
- Covers Any Additional Charges for Height and Weight
Other Services’ Fees Schedule
|Depo Provera Injection
(birth control shot given every 3 months; 1st injection day of abortion)
(medication and pregnancy test)
- All fees are due in full at the time of services
- No Checks or Money Orders Accepted
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover – cardholder must come in the clinic with a photo id.
- If you are 18 years or older
- Bring in your state or government issued photo id. This can be a driver’s license, passport, or military id.
- If you are under 18 years of age
- Bring your parent with their photo id your birth certificate, and your state or government issued id.
- If you are seeking a judicial bypass you will only need your photo id.
Funding may be available through the National Abortion Federation (“NAF”) to help pay for a portion of the abortion. If you qualify they may be able to help you. Call 1-800-772-9100