If you would like to know more about our fees schedule, please call our clinic at (501) 225-3836 or (800) 272-2183. Abortion fees depend on how far along you are in your pregnancy and the type of abortion procedure that will suit your needs best.
All fees for abortion services include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Lab Work
- Required Medications
- Private Counseling
- Gas Analgesia (nitrous oxide gas)
- Post Abortion Examination – 4 weeks later
- 24 Hour On-Call Physician and Nurse
- Fee Covers Rhogam for RH Negative Patients
- Covers Any Additional Charges for Height and Weight
Other Fees Schedule
Depo Provera Injection (birth control shot given every 3 months; 1st injection day of abortion) - $50.00
IUD Removal - $50.00
Testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea at the time of the abortion - $25.00
- If you are 18 years or older - Bring your state or government issued photo ID. This can be a driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- If you are under 18 years of age - Bring your parent with their photo ID your birth certificate, and your state or government issued ID.
- If you are under 18 years of age and are seeking a judicial bypass you will only need your photo ID.
- We can ONLY accept payment for services on the day of your abortion procedure.
- If someone wants to pay for your abortion care remotely, they can do so on our secured Pay Bill page on the day of your procedure.
We understand many patients need financial assistance for abortion care therefore, we are here to help.
Funding may be available to you if you qualify. You can be screened for qualifications at your first visit. Please ask for abortion funding details at the time of your appointment.
Why Choose LRFPS
Abortion is legal (allowed) in the State of Arkansas. Patients must receive state-directed counseling and wait 72 hours before having an abortion.
In addition, we have a team of very experienced physicians that are all medical doctors, and licensed by the state of Arkansas. Willie Parker, MD, our Medical Director has been providing abortion care for years.
Little Rock Family Planning Services is a modern, free standing, out-patient surgical center. We provide abortion care to a wide geographical area including, Texas and Louisiana. Currently, we are the only licensed abortion clinic in the state of Arkansas.
Medical excellence, confidentiality and state-of-the-art women’s health care provided in a SAFE setting with a compassionate and non-judgmental staff. We meet and exceed Clinical Policy Guidelines established by the National Abortion Federation.
To estimate the length of your pregnancy, enter the first day of your last period in the field below, and then press ‘calculate’ to the right of it.
“Uplifting. Encouraging. Professional. Non-Judgmental. Excellent.”
“Thank you so much for getting me through this procedure. You all are awesome.”
“Very helpful, courageous people doing a great service for the community”
“I am very appreciative of the politeness and the accepting atmosphere”
“Love all the employees and doctors. You all made my experience as good as it can be.”